Computer Hardware & Networking Course in Rajkot
We offer short duration courses in computer Hardware & Networking. These are specifically designed for any individual enthusiastic to build a career in as aspects of Hardware & Networking such as Desktop, Database, Storage, and Security management. These students need to devote a minimum of two hours daily to complete the Hardware & Networking Training Course to become Hardware & Networking professionals.
Various top-notch companies use the A+ Hardware. Companies like Intel, HP, Dell, Ricoh, and Nissan use this A+. After the successful completion of this course, one becomes eligible for various posts like Support Specialist, Field service technician, Desktop Support Analyst, and Help Desk Tier 2 Support.
Shree Academy provides the best Hardware & Networking training in Rajkot. This course helps the users to understand solve a wide variety of networking and operating problems.
Shree Academy is one of the leading institutions in providing A+ training. We have the first-rate infrastructure along with a computer lab facility. Furthermore, our team of trainers is certified professionals with hands-on real-time experience. We also have a team of HR experts to help you with interviews and placement calls. Furthermore, we have time flexibility at our institute. We also have weekend classes and fast track classes. Our fee structure is also moderate compared to other institutes.
As Shree Academy is the best Computer Hardware & Networking coaching institute in Rajkot, Shree Academy provides the best coaching to the students. so the students can start a career in a different field and achieve goals. Contact our counselor today and start your training with Shree Academy the best coaching center in Rajkot.
Why Shree Academy?
- Job-oriented, industry-centric curriculum
- We provide personal coaching
- Training by Expert Faculty
- 100% Job Assistance
- Online Examination
- Online Verifiable Certificate
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute
- Free Online Material Access
- AC Classrooms & Computer Lab
- Flexible Timing for professional student
Computer Hardware & Networking Course Duration
45 Hours Approx.
Computer Hardware & Networking Course Content
II. Types of Computers
IV. Types of PC Cases
V. Safety and Care and ESD
VI. Parts of a PC
VII. System Board Overview
VIII. Expansion Bus
IX. Storage Devices
XI. Preparing Your Hard Drive
XIII. Tape Backup Devices
XIV. Floppy Drives
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as routers and switches to segment network traffic and also create resilient networks
- Identify the benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks