Best Adobe Premiere Course in Rajkot
Adobe Premiere Pro is a timeline-based video editing app developed by Adobe Systems and published as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud licensing program. First launched in 2003, Adobe Premiere Pro is a successor of Adobe Premiere (first launched in 1991). It is geared towards professional video editing, while its sibling, Adobe Premiere Elements, targets the consumer market.
You will Learn:
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
By the end of the course, you’ll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Export and save your videos for HD playback.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Design clean and professional titles for you videos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos… making them more visually interesting.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading.
- Apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain, and making video more cinematic with overlays.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
Who this course is for:
- You are a video creator (or want to make videos), and are wanting to edit videos with THE BEST video editing application today.
- You might know how to edit with Final Cut, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Premiere -Elements, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia, Screenflow, etc. But you want to transition to editing with Premiere Pro.
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened Premiere Pro (or have never learned how to use it properly).
- You have played around with Premiere Pro, but need some help becoming a more efficient editor.
As Shree Academy is the best Adobe Premiere coaching institute in Rajkot, Shree Academy provides the best coaching to the students. so the students can start a career in a different field and achieve goals. Contact our counselor today and start your training with Shree Academy the best coaching center in Rajkot.
Why Shree Academy?
Job-oriented, industry-centric curriculum
AC Classrooms & Computer Lab
We provide personal coaching
Online Verifiable Certificate
Flexible Timing for professional student
Training by Expert Faculty
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute
Theory + Practical Study Approach
100% Job Assistance
Free Online Material Access
Institute is Located on Prime Location
Adobe Premiere Course Duration
60 Hours Approx.
Adobe Premiere Course Content
Lesson 1: Touring Adobe Premiere Pro CC
■ Nonlinear editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
■ Expanding the workflow
■ Touring the Adobe Premiere Pro interface
Lesson 2: Setting up a Project
■ Setting up a project
■ Setting up a sequence
Lesson 3: Importing Media
■ Importing assets
■ Working with the Media Browser
■ Importing images
■ The media cache
■ Capturing the videotape
Lesson 4: Organizing Media
■ The Project panel
■ Working with bins
■ Organizing media with content analysis
■ Monitoring footage
■ Modifying clips
Lesson 5: Essentials of Video Editing
■ Using the Source Monitor
■ Navigating the Timeline
■ Essential editing commands
Lesson 6: Working with Clips and Markers
■ Program Monitor controls
■ Controlling resolution
■ Using markers
■ Using Sync Lock and Track Lock
■ Finding gaps in the Timeline
■ Moving clips
■ Extracting and deleting segments
Lesson 7: Adding Transitions
■ What are transitions?
■ Edit points and handles
■ Adding video transitions
■ Using A/B mode to fine-tune a transition
■ Adding audio transitions
Lesson 8: Advanced Editing Techniques
■ Four-point editing
■ Retiming clips
■ Nesting sequences
■ Regular trimming
■ Advanced trimming
■ Trimming in the Program Monitor panel
Lesson 9: Putting Clips in Motion
■ Adjusting the Motion effect
■ Changing clip position, size, and rotation
■ Working with keyframe interpolation
■ Using other motion-related effects
Lesson 10: Multi-camera Editing
■ The multi-camera process
■ Creating a multi-camera sequence
■ Switching multiple cameras
■ Finalizing multi-camera editing
■ Additional multi-camera editing tips
Lesson 11: Editing and Mixing Audio
■ Setting up the interface to work with audio
■ Examining audio characteristics
■ Adjusting audio volume
■ Adjusting audio gain
■ Normalizing audio
■ Creating a split edit
■ Adjusting audio levels in a sequence
■ Working with the Audio Mixer
Lesson 12: Sweetening Sound
■ Sweetening sound with audio effects
■ Adjusting EQ
■ Applying effects in the Audio Mixer
■ Cleaning up noisy audio
Lesson 13: Adding Video Effects
■ Working with effects
■ Keyframing effects
■ Effects presets
■ Frequently used effects
Lesson 14: Color Correction and Grading
■ Color-oriented workflow
■ An overview of color-oriented effects
■ Fixing exposure problems
■ Fixing color balance
■ Specials color effects
■ Creating a look