Best ASP.net Course in Rajkot
ASP.Net Training Course with Job Placement At Shree Academy will enhance your knowledge of theory and practical concepts through a live real-time project on asp.net. We provide the best assistance you require in becoming a successful ASP.NET Developer. Acquire knowledge of how to develop highly reliable and secure websites and web applications using ASP.Net Platform.
Asp.Net is an open-source.Net framework developed by Microsoft. It is mainly designed to build robust, data-driven websites, real-time applications. It uses languages like C#, VB and tool Visual Studio for programming. The main concepts of app.net include Architecture, server control, validation, applications, MVC, panel control, web form, debugging, error handling, API, Stack, heap, boxing, etc…
ASP Dot Net is flexible compared to other platforms. As it supports Microsoft the company itself is considered as the most popular in the technology. Its WYSIWYG editor makes the data stable and safe. It can be run in many Operating systems like Linux, Windows, Mac, etc.. You can build your career ASP.NET Developer, Ios and Android app development, Robotics, Automation, Cloud computing and much more. Most popular websites like GoDaddy, Dell, StackOverflow and more using ASP.NET MVC.
Shree Academy Trainers offers online led instructor classes for asp.net. You can join online or offline classroom as per your convenience.
As Shree Academy is the best ASP.Net coaching institute in Rajkot, Shree Academy provides the best coaching to the students. so the students can start a career in a different field and achieve goals. Contact our counselor today and start your training with Shree Academy the best coaching center in Rajkot.
Why Shree Academy?
- Job-oriented, industry-centric curriculum
- We provide personal coaching
- Training by Expert Faculty
- 100% Job Assistance
- Online Examination
- Online Verifiable Certificate
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute
- Free Online Material Access
- AC Classrooms & Computer Lab
- Flexible Timing for professional student
ASP.net Course Duration
ASP.net Course Content
Web Programming Introduction
- Understanding role of Web Server and Web Browser.
- Brief about HTTP Protocol.
- HTTP Request structure.
- Form Tag and comparison between Get and Post methods.
- HTTP Response Structure
- Understanding HTML Form Tag and elements within it.
Traditional ASP Basics
- Introduction to ASP.
- How ASP Works.
- ASP Objects.
- Installing IIs on Windows 7 & Windows 8.
- Sample Programs.
- Importance’s of Form tag and how it works.
ASP.NET Introduction & Controls
- ASP.NET Introduction
- First ASP.NET Application.
- Auto Postback Property.
- Event Handler Parameters.
- Dynamically intializing Controls
- IsPostBack property of Page class
- Comparison between HtmlControls and WebControls
- Control Properties and Methods
- FileUpload Control
- What is AppDomain?
- Life Cycle of ASP.NET Page
- How Control Manages its State
- What is EnableViewState
- How Control raises events
- Event handling in Web Forms
- Writing Custom Classes in WebApplication
CSS & Themes
- Work with CSS
- Use Themes to Customize a Site
- Name Skins within a Theme
- Do server-side Styles using Themes
- Add contents of a Theme and Skin
- Apply themes and Profiles.
Redirecting User to Another Page
- Redirecting Options
- Cross Page Postback
- Determine how the pages was invoked
- Passing values between pages
- Introduction to MasterPage
- ContentPlaceHolder and Content tags
- Accessing controls of MasterPage in ContentPage
- URL's in MasterPages
- UniqueID and ClientID
Working with User Control
- Overview of User Controls
- Creating a User Control
- Adding Properties to User Control
- Adding Events to User Control
- Using User Control in Web Form
- Rendering Clients Scripts Using Page.ClientScript methods
- Base Validator
- Required Field Validator
- Compare Validator
- Range Validator
- Regular Expression Validator
- Custom Validator
- Causes Validation Property
- Grouping - Validation Group Property
- Page.Validators and Page.IsValid
ASP.NET State Management
- Static Members
- View State
- Hidden Field in Form
- Query String
- Summary of All Features
WebConfiguration File and Global.asax
- Introduction to Configuration files
- Page setting in web.config
- Custom Errors
- URL Re-Writing
- Using ConfigSource Attribute
- Using Location Section
- HttpApplication class-Global.asax
Authentication & Authorization
- What is Authentication and Authorization
- Types of Authentication
- Forms Authentication
- Role based Authentication
- Windows and Basic Authentication
- What is ASP.NET Impersonation
- Using location section in web.config
Application Service Providers
- ASP.NET Providers Introduction
- Membership Providers
- Role Providers
- Writing Custom Providers
- Profile Providers
- Web Parts Personalization Providers
Data Bound Controls
- Databinding traditional way
- Why Caching
- Types of Caching
- SQL Cache Invalidation
Globalization and Localization
- Creating Resource files for different cultures
- Designing the WebForm & linking controls to keys in Resource files
- Alternatives to intialize culture settings of the page.
- What is AJAX
- What is AJAX.NET
- Script Manager
- Update Panel
- Update Progress
- AJAX Control Toolkit